Saturday 2 May 2009

Best electrician service

Are you looking for an electrician to carry out your electrical works? I recently purchased a split a/c but i was stranded for 2 days with no electricians coming to fit my a/c and everybody said they had other engagements and that it would take some more days to fix an appointment and i got frustrated...Then through a website i came to know about Raleigh Electricians and their services...I must say that they are a group of bright young lads who can complete the work in a jiffy and they had affordable cost with great service...I was happy to see someone coming to finally fit my a/c and all i did was called them in this (919) 805-3667 and said that i wanted an electrician to fit my a/c and they were right away in my place within a few hours...Thanks to them they helped me fit the a/c within hours and the work was completed...Do you know that they offer concession for senior citizens and also you can use a $20.00 off coupon for any work done..That's really interesting and they are really not very costly but they are affordable...So don't worry the next time you don't get any electrician just get in touch with Raleigh Electricians and they will be there to help you out as early as possible...Have a great day....

No comments:

Post a Comment